First in Class: The Mercedes-Benz A-Class
According to Mercedes-Benz, the MBUX technology is a “completely new multimedia system featuring innovative technology based on Artificial Intelligence and an intuitive operating system. MBUX technology is pioneering a new level of in-car experience. MBUX can be operated by Voice Control, the Touchscreen (a first for Mercedes-Benz vehicles), Touchpad and Touch Control Buttons on the steering wheel. The system has learning capabilities and intelligent Voice Control with natural language understanding and a verbal cue of ‘Hey Mercedes.’”
What else comes standard on the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 7″ Digital Instrument Cluster and 7″ Touchscreen Multimedia Display
- Panorama Roof
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- Smartphone Integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 17″ wheels
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Multifunction Steering Wheel with shift paddles
- Cruise Control
- Active Brake Assist
- Adaptive Braking Technology with Hill Start Assist and HOLD function
Baker Motor Company Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-Benz of Mount Pleasant are the only Mercedes-Benz dealerships serving Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, James Island, Summerville, North Charleston, and the surrounding areas.