A Mercedes-Benz Convertible Summer
- The 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT roadster is top-of-the line, offering a powerful 469 horsepower engine that jets from zero to sixty in just 3.9 seconds.
- The premium-class fabric soft top of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet looks chic when raised and remains completely hidden when down. The high-caliber top is available in dark brown, dark blue, red and black.
- The technology in the Mercedes-BenzC-Class Cabriolet will keep you connected to your favorite music while on the road with a 10.25” COMAND® display screen and an optional Burmester Premium Sound System.
- The 2018 SLC Roadster features a dual-integrated roll bar to keep you safe in the case of an accident in addition to preventative systems, such as Blind Spot Assist, Active Brake Assist, and a rearview camera.
- The 2018 Mercedes-Benz SL Roadster offers ambient lighting inside, making evening rides with the top down even more relaxing than before.
- The Mercedes-Benz S 560 Cabriolet is known as the world’s most comfortable convertible with ENERGIZING comfort control. According to Mercedes-Benz, “This optional feature links various comfort systems in the vehicle together. It systematically uses the functions of the climate control system (including fragrancing) and the seats (heater, ventilation, massage), the wall heating as well as lighting and musical atmospheres, and enables a specific wellness set-up tailored to the mood and need of the customer. This enhances physical comfort and performance while driving and during a break.”
Worried about utilizing your Mercedes-Benz convertible when the weather becomes chilly? Mercedes-Benz was the first manufacturer to bring neck-level heating to the auto market with AIRSCARF® technology. With the AIRSCARF®, top-down driving is now made comfortable even in cooler seasons.
Baker Motor Company Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-Benz of Mount Pleasant are the only Mercedes-Benz dealerships serving Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, James Island, Summerville, North Charleston, Hannahan, Goose Creek and the surrounding areas.